Hometown of the famous composer and musician Deorat de Sevignac, Saint Felix has a wonderful view of the Black Mountains and Pyrenees.
Situated in the last montains crumplings, Saint Félix has an exceptional vue on the Montagne Noire and Pyrenees Montains.
See the XIVth century collegiate with it's Rabiny organ, it's Gallo-Roman remains, it's ramparts, and streets lined with XIVth century houses.
Saint Felix has a delicious choice of home grown products and the reputed Poids Public Inn is a nice place to enjoy a gourmet meal. Visit its canning workshop for foies gras, duck and goose confit, and regional dishes. Don't miss the cheese tasting in the fromagerie.
- St Felix market every Tuesday.
- To buy: The pigeon Lauragais, antiques, woodwork and tapestry, pottery.
- Festivities: Fair Cocagne Easter Sunday and Palm Sunday.
- Déorat Séverac Festival of Organ concert in July.
- Local festival the first Sunday in September.
- Potters' Market, 3rd Sunday in September.
- Activities: sporting and cultural
- To visit the church of the seventeenth century and eighteenth century Rabiny Organs.
- Cathar castle and ramparts.